In telecommunications, the use of a high bandwidth is only possible by installing fibre optic cables right into the home. Fibre optic cable is already in place in many streets. However, the “fast Internet” is slowed down by the old copper cables in the building. This situation must be changed as quickly as possible.
Take advantage of this opportunity and be inspired by this partner seminar from leading manufacturers Amadys powered by Netceed and Vetter.
Seminar participants will receive the latest information on the current state of building network installation with fibre optic technology in a condensed format.
The focus will be on consistent compliance with fire protection regulations, a future-orientated yet economical installation and the tenant-friendly installation version in existing buildings. In addition, the optimum choice of central building distributor and subscriber termination will be discussed, with practical knowledge of the processing of fibre optic products imparted.
- Basics of subducts and fibre optic cables
- Installation procedure: Pulling in – pushing in – blowing in
- Subducts for cable and building installation
- Fire protection requirements for subducts and cables
- Economical FITH solutions
- Requirements for blowing devices and compressors
- What is an optical fibre and how to handle it
- Connector knowledge – which is the right one
- Which building distributor is suitable for my NE 4 infrastructure
- Theory and practice
- Locations: Kabelsketal, Lottstetten
- 08:00 to approx. 16:30
- Break catering and lunch
- 1 day productive intensive seminar
- Seminar documents on USB stick
- Price: 340€ excl. VAT/person
- Completion: personalised seminar confirmation